At KNGS we provide aspirational opportunities for every one of our girls to achieve the highest possible academic standards and to develop the life skills and confidence to succeed as young women in the modern world.
We offer an all-round education which enables each girl to find her strengths and direction in life, whatever her individual talents, expectation or needs. We take pride in our one hundred year roots, in our present, and in our future, ensuring that girls are always a part of our community and play a part as citizens with in their community. We provide a caring, relaxed yet purposeful environment in which girls can thrive. We value the richness that the arts, sciences, humanities and enterprise subjects bring to a balanced education and our experience as a specialist college has given us particular strengths in languages and sport. We strive at all times to ensure the highest quality academic and enrichment experiences and opportunities.
To provide an environment for learning in which everyone thrives both personally and academically. At Kings Norton Girls’ we will:
- Foster a joy in learning and a curiosity for discovery
- Recognise and celebrate achievement and instil pride in success
- Provide opportunities to become independent and resilient in the face of challenges
- Cultivate a sense of own self -worth through involvement and enrichment
- Contribute to and benefit from the richness of the community in which we belong