Registering for free meals could raise an extra £900 of funding for the school to provide valuable support like extra tuition, additional teaching staff or after school activities.
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals. Your child is eligible for free school meals if you’re in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
If you are in receipt of any of the benefits above please click this link to check your eligibility for free school meals: https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/birmingham
Alternatively, please email the school at: email@example.com and we will check your availability for you.
Please complete the below form if you think you might be eligible because:
- One or more parents are in the Armed forces
- You adopted your child
- The child in your care is on a residence or special guardianship order
All information is kept strictly confidential.