Kings Norton Girls’ School and Sixth Form is an OFSTED outstanding school and one of the top comprehensives in the country. Our school lies in the heart of our community and is highly regarded locally.
2 posts available
Hours: 1 hour a day (either 11.50am to 12.50pm or 12.45pm to 1.45pm).
Pay: hourly rate of pay is £9.43
- Ensure students are following the school’s behaviour code.
- Supervision of students in the canteen and around school.
- Control of the dinner queue.
- Ensuring crockery, cutlery trays and leftovers are returned by students to the relevant collection and disposal points.
- Ensuring students remain in the permitted allocated areas during lunchtimes and that they conduct themselves in an orderly and safe manner.
- Dealing with accidents which may occur at lunchtime in line with the school policy.
- Reporting incidents to the Team Leader and logging behaviour incidents.
If you would like further information about this role please email: Amy Wilks – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be made via the application form below, CV’s will not be accepted.
Deadline for applications: 9am on Wednesday 18th November, 2020