How can I access help & support for my family?
You can always contact us at school, any member of staff however Heads of Year or the Pastoral Faculty Leader are best placed to offer support via Tel: 0121 675 1305, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you after a from of support.
You can also contact:
- Emergency grants of up to £100 towards food and fuel costs
- Food parcel delivery
- Fuel vouchers
- Free access to parenting courses
- Access to emergency family grants
- Referrals to baby banks and services
- Benefits, housing, and employment advice
- Referral & signposting to mental and emotional health services
- Signposting to other supportive and recreational services via their community connectors
Selly Oak Families: November 2023 Newsletter for families
Early Help Family Support: https://www.birmingham.gov.uk/info/50224/birmingham_children_s_partnership/2218/from_birmingham_with_love/8
For Safeguarding & Wellbeing concerns click here
Worried about: My own or someone else’s emotional health or mental health?
Including anxiety, depression, suicidal feelings or self-harm, feeling lonely or sad, or simply feel like you have no one to talk to?
You can always contact us at school, any member of staff. We also have a page dedicated to emotional well-being, which includes where to get help and advice, a list of charity services from general support to specific charities.
Can’t wait and need urgent help:
Forward Thinking Birmingham: call us on 0300 300 0099
Birmingham and Solihull 24/7 crisis number: 0800 915 9292